|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£77500 - £85000 per annum + Travel allowance, bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 12:14|
Director | Project Management | Central London
We are recruiting for one of the UK's leading consultancy practices who are looking to add a Director (Project Management) to their team. This is a unique opportunity to join a global brand and really take your career to the next level.
You will be working as part of a three-man senior management team who are both Project Managers by trade, working on a range of large residential developments in and around London - some of these are over 1000 units!
The position is based in the Head Office, central London with visits the respective developments when required.
You remit will be the client and stakeholder management for high-profile residential and mixed-use schemes and be accountable for overseeing the delivery of the schemes from conception to completion. There is an existing team of 3 who will be reporting into you directly.
- Ideally you will have between 7-11 years experience in Project Management
- Solid consultancy background is essential
- Prior experience working for a large PQS/Consultancy practice is ideal
- Experience working for residential developers would be advantageous but not essential
- Experienced in pre-construction and delivery phases on residential schemes
- The ideal Director will have experience managing and mentoring junior Project Managers
- It is essential you can liaise with internal stakeholders and report back to board level when needed.
Package and remuneration:
- £77,500 - £85,000 salary
- Car/Travel allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Development routes up to Partner level in the medium-term future!
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced consultancy-side Director or Associate Project Manager to step up within a global practice while also having a clear progression route to Partner level. Reputable brand, major projects and friendly team!