Director - Delay Analysis
|Job Title:||Director - Delay Analysis|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum + car allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 09:27|
Delay Analyst Expert Witness:
A tier 1 multinational Consultancy that is based in London is looking for a Delay Analyst Expert Witness to join their Dispute resolution and Expert Advisory team.
The role will cover the full spectrum of dispute resolution services, including adjudication, mediation, litigation, arbitration and general contract professional services in supporting the UK business units
This consultancy can offer the successful candidate a great range of projects. They have an incredibly interesting client base which result in great projects. My client also has a strong focus on long term client relationships resulting in a business with a long term stable order book. Finally this client really does value their staff with a strong focus on developing mentoring and ensuring staff wellbeing over profit.
The ideal Delay Expert Witness should have:
- Experience being cross referenced as expert witness in court.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Producing CPR-compliant expert reports.
- Varied construction experience.
- Knowledge of Primvera, Microsoft projects and Tilos power projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum 10 years construction industry planning experience
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation
- Analytical mind.
- Interest in Construction Law
Contract Details for Delay Expert Witness:
Salary: Highly dependent on experience
Package: Car allowance, Healthcare, Pension etc.
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Sarah Pearson on email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's