|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£16.00 - £20.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 17:13|
Document Controller - Coventry
6 month contract minimum
£16-20 per hour depending on experience
Our client is a top main contractor who is looking for someone with document control experience. Due to a backlog of historical documents they are in need for additional resource on a minimum of 6-month contract.
You should be an enthusiastic individual who is keen to work alone as well as within a team environment.
The client offers flexible working hours on site.
You should be able to interview on Wednesday 8th August ideally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding historic documents and what needs to be filed
- Process historic documents
- Scan and uploading to the filing system
- Previous experience in a document control position
- Full Driving licence to be able to drive to site (there is no public transport routes).
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviours:
- Experienced in a similar Document Control position
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and plans
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Can work in a team as well as on their own
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Pro-active and flexible working nature.
Please call 0121 651 1666 or send your CV to email@example.com
Project Resource is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.