|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 09:01|
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER / ADMINISTRATOR
Company: Main Contractor
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits package
My client is looking for a Document Controller / Administrator to work on site in Birmingham. You will be confident talking to all aspects of the site team, document control processes and able to take initiative to keep the project on track.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience with EDMS (4 Projects, Viewpoint, Chalkstring, Microsoft Systems etc)
- Experience in Site Secretarial / Administrative role with Major Contractor
- Driving Licence
- You will be providing administrative support to the Project Manager
- Filing and typing, subcontract and supplier liaison
- Site visitor and site diaries
- Change and variations distribution
- General site and paperwork
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting # and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application for the role of Site Secretary / Administrator has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's