|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Company Credit Card|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 07:55|
Document Controller Remuneration
Salary: £25k - £30k - dependant on experience
Other benefits: Company credit card (fuel/travel)
A main contractor based in Shropshire is seeking an experienced Document controller to join their team.
The ideal candidate would have construction experience and a good understanding of Dropbox.
They work on various construction projects across the UK with their most common sectors being student accommodation, Hotels and residential; all being high specification work.
The position is to provide support to the Design team and will require someone who is both flexible and willing to travel to sites. Their current site locations are London, Bath, Bristol and Birmingham.
Document Controller Responsibilities
- Ensure electronic and hard copy files are accurate and up to date.
- Liaise with consultant teams to ensure document control issuing protocol are followed
- Distribute project related documents to internal and external teams
- Assist in the development of the Company filing system
- Retrieve historic files as request by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the company and to external users / clients
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Support project teams where required
- Assist with the project co-ordination and preparation of progress reports / site reports
Document Controller Requirements
- Proven experience as a Document Controller / Project Coordinator
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of Dropbox
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Data organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Time keeping
Document Controller Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Document Controller position or any other vacancy please call Lizzy Crump on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's