PROJECT SUPPORT COORDINATOR / DOCUMENT CONTOLLER
Location: Lutterworth / Leicestershire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Leading Retail Fit Out and Construction Contractor
In recent years my client has developed into a multi-disciplined management contractor, undertaking varied retail fit out and construction-based projects. The current growth is within the construction sector and in particular design and build projects.
There is now a vacancy to appoint an office-based project support coordinator in a permanent position. Hours of work 09.00 - 1730 hrs Monday to Friday
- Provide administration support for the operations team - 'be the link between site and office'
- Obtain prequalification documentation for new suppliers and subcontractors
- Raising purchase orders on an electronic procurement system
- Coordinating materials / suppliers to enable efficient running of site and contracts
- Dealing with client / supplier queries
- Dealing with site specific queries raised by Site Manager and/or other site-based personnel Provide general assistance in running a small but often busy head office centralised service, to include answering telephone and general ad-hoc queries
- Ownership of individually allocated tasks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience within the construction industry in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent IT skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator and relationship builder
- Able to work within an Operations team and liaise with the Commercial and Finance functions in the office and on their own initiative
- Be able to organize yourself and others workload
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.