|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£27000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:44|
Document Controller for UK Construction leading company - Liverpool
The successful Document Controller will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the document control process to ensure that drawings and development documentation is controlled and distributed in accordance with the company policy.
- Working Knowledge of Viewpoint4projects is essential
- Confident in all MS office programmes
- Ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Document Controller will receive:
- A basic salary of between £27,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + Benefits
If you are interested in the role of Document Controller please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.