|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 16:33|
Duration: 7 months
Rate: £16.00 per hour
A Document Controller is required by my client, a well-established Main Contractor. This is an immediate start and a great opportunity to be involved with an interesting commercial construction project.
The Key Requirements:
- Have a strong background in document management/control.
- Ideally have exposure to working within the construction environment.
- Experience using 4projects or a similar information system.
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Ensure compliance is met with the document control plan and relevant procedures.
- Maintaining the list of up to date controlled documents.
- Control and distribution of all data and documentation for contracts and sites.
- Promote the use of document control and record management.
- Making sure that Printing of drawings is completed to deadlines.
- General Administrative duties.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV to Jarred McConnell directly to email@example.com.
Do you know a Document Controller? If so, we also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's