|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 09:51|
Job Reference: JR622393
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 + Package
Document Controller Job profile:
A top Dublin-based contractor are seeking a Document Controller to join the business and work on high-tech construction projects including data centres, biosciences, and more.
Document Controller Key activities
The successful Document Controller's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Download all new project information to project key files and distribute to the team
- Maintain key files with the latest revisions and recent documentation
- Log and track all uploaded and returned documents.
- Maintaining of live drawings
- Maintain the docunment control management system
- Experience in dealing with multidiscipline design teams, subcontractors and a wide client base
- Ensuring the timely distribution of documents & drawings to project personnel
- Working in accordance with company procedures & guidelines
- Receiving and full quality check of all drawings and documents transmitted by the lead consultants in line with naming convention / files names etc
- Management of document control software system ensuring that all parties receive adequate training and then use the system
- Maintenance of controlled document registers and associated documentation
- Assist Project Managers to develop and maintain documents such as, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items
- Working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment it's important they can stay focused and carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Deal in a competent and dependable manner with complex and sensitive documents.
- Prioritise, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot. Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are also essential due to the requirement to regularly communicate with internal and external business partners.
Document Controller specification
The following will be required of the Document Controller:
- Minimum of 2 years working as Document Controller within the industry
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of Procore (beneficial but not essential)
Document Controller Personal Skills and Qualifications relevant to the Role
The successful Document Controller offer the following:
- Strong Administration experience
- The Document Controller should be confident working independently and be highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
To Apply for the position of Document Controller, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's