E&I Quantity Surveyor
Salary/Package: £65,000 - £80,000 + accommodation, flights, and generous living allowance + tax uplift + pension, holiday pay.
Rotation: 3 weeks on, 1 long weekend off
Job Ref: JR66270
A highly regarded specialist M&E Contractor is seeking a E&I Quantity Surveyor to join their data centre team to work on a large project in Holland.
This M&E contractor offers the successful E&I Quantity Surveyor an excellent package, including the following benefits:
- Generous living allowance
- Uplift to cover any additional tax
- Transfers to and from sites
All standard company benefits are also on offer such as holiday pay and competitive pension etc.
For any E&I Quantity Surveyor not wishing to relocate to Holland, the client will pay for rotation flights back to the UK which is offered as 3 weeks on, 1 long weekend off. This means you remain in Holland for 3 weeks (5 day working week) before returning home for a Long weekend off work paid.
Progression is very important to this particular company. It's common for Quantity Surveyors to progress from a Graduate QS up to Commercial Manager. The client will also offer day release and pay for and support any CPD or further education. This company will also pay for any relevant memberships and help you achieve and pay for Chartered status if you wish (RICS).
E&I Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the E&I Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Carry out full construction take offs, prepare construction cost plan, track costs, labour costs, cash flows and efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and assist / manage to final account stage
- Supporting and aiding the Senior Project Manager
- Pre-contract work: feasibility, cost plans, cost estimating, tender documentation
- Post contract work: contract administration, variations, valuations
E&I Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal E&I Quantity Surveyor:
- At least 5 years' experience as a E&I Quantity Surveyor
- Multiple and recent project experience working on data centre projects as a E&I Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying, but this is non-essential for any applicant with on the job experience
- Have experience working on projects from pre-contract through to post-contract
To apply for the position of E&I Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor A major contractor within the construction indust...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor based in Northampton is looking...
Bedford, Bedfordshire, £28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
Quantity Surveyor A main contractor based in Bedford is seeking a Q...
Oxfordshire, England, £50000 - £55000 per annum + package
A new opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to w...
Lancashire, England, £38000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Opportunity An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for a Quantity ...