Electrical Engineering Manager
Rate: €800 - €900 per day all in.
Contract: Long term, rolling
Job Ref: DR70300
A client-side opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Manager to work on hyper-scale Data Centre construction projects in the Dublin region. This client-side position is for a specialist Electrical bias Engineering Manager with a focus on Front End Design but with an overall construction delivery remit.
The successful Front-End Design Electrical Engineering Manager will be based in Dublin and play a pivotal role in the Front-End Design of new, innovative, and efficient hyper-scale Data Centre builds in the republic of Ireland.
The Front-End Electrical Engineering Manager will remain dedicated to each project throughout the life cycle of each new project.
- Will manage and lead cross-functional teams responsible for complex new product development (NPD) projects that result in the launch of innovative Data Centre products.
- Will ensure alignment of product and business goals by developing and driving project plans, managing cross-functional teams, and coordinating activities within the established project timelines and budgets set forth by the managing Technical Program Manager in the Product Area.
- Leads cross-functional NPD project teams composed of R&D, Engineers, Operations, Quality and Safety.
- Ensures decisions involve the appropriate people and support business and project objectives set forth by the managing Technical Program Manager
- Skilfully applies and uses the internal NPD process to deliver products to market. Drives continuous NPD process improvement initiatives.
- Supports Business Reviews and any preliminary or interim reviews related to the project through the reporting Technical Program Manager.
- Assign actions and follow up with action owners and relevant stakeholders
- Work with stakeholder teams to develop necessary content for DC Product Life Cycle compliance and follow the PLC checklist to either deprecate or progress the products/investigations to full production
- Deliverables for Low Voltage Busduct products/investigations:
- Product Detailed Design Documentation
Experience / Ability:
- Electrical bias
- Proven track record in leading technical input into front end design within the data centre construction sector
- Able to work in Ireland (Dublin) full time without rotation
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Contracts Manager A highly successful roofing and cladding company ...
Building Services Package Manager / Project Engineer
Greater Manchester, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits
Building Services Work Package Manager / Project Engineer £40K - £5...