Electrical Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Electrical Quality Manager|
|Salary:||€73000 - €83000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowances|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 08:38|
Electrical Quality Manager
Salary: €73,000-€83,000 + Accommodation, Travel, Living Allowances
Rotation: Every 2 weeks
Job Ref: HH68558
A multinational main contractor is seeking an experienced Electrical Quality Manager for an opportunity in Denmark to work on a hyper-scale data centre project. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist critical systems construction company to develop a career into the data centre construction market.
The client is offering the Electrical Quality Manager rotation back to the UK on a 2-week basis (with a long weekend back home). In addition to base salary, accommodation, travel. and living allowances will be provided while in Denmark.
The responsibilities of the Electrical Quality Manager
The roles of the Electrical Quality Manager will be:
- Understand and relay the quality requirements from the contractor to staff
- Consistently address all quality related issues to improve client relationships
- Communicate with the auditing team when introducing project quality plans and procedures
- Undertaking all responsibilities for the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Ensuring compliance is kept up to standard for the QMS
- Coordinate from inception to maintenance of inspections and test programs on a case by case basis
- Manage witness points/inspections to the standards of the project contract
- Resolve all quality matters from the project management and project supervisor levels
- Preparation of status reports for the directors
- Good document practice and technical reviews to ensure project deliverable requirements are being met
- Collating all quality records and coordinate handover to the client
- Ensuring audits are regularly carried out and reporting to the senior management team
The skills of the Electrical Quality Manager
The Electrical Quality Manager should have the following skills:
- At least 3 years within a quality-based role on large scale projects (ideally £50m+).
- Experience within data centre construction is ideal, but experience working on other technical projects will also be beneficial (e.g. pharmaceutical, clean rooms, laboratories, live banking environments, etc.)
- Electrical bias.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels of staff.
To apply for the position of Electrical Quality Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.