Electrical Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Electrical Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + Accom, Flights, Allowance, Tax Uplift|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 18:14|
Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Salary/Package: £65,000 - £80,000 + accommodation, flights, and generous living allowance + tax uplift + pension, holiday pay.
Rotation: 3 weeks on. 1 full week off
Job Ref: JR66259
A highly regarded specialist M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join their data centre team to work on a large project in Dublin.
This M&E contractor offers the successful Electrical Quantity Surveyor an excellent package, including the following benefits:
- Generous living allowance
- Uplift to cover any additional tax
- Transfers to and from sites
All standard company benefits are also on offer such as holiday pay and competitive pension etc.
For any Electrical Quantity Surveyor not wishing to relocate to Dublin, the client will pay for rotation flights back to the UK which is offered as 3 weeks on, 1 full week off. This means you remain in Dublin for 3 weeks (5 day working week) before returning home for a full week off work paid.
Progression is very important to this particular company. It's common for Quantity Surveyors to progress from a Graduate QS up to Commercial Manager. The client will also offer day release and pay for and support any CPD or further education. This company will also pay for any relevant memberships and help you achieve and pay for Chartered status if you wish (RICS).
Electrical Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Electrical Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take offs, prepare construction cost plan, track costs, labour costs, cash flows and efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and assist / manage to final account stage
- Supporting and aiding the Senior Project Manager
Electrical Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal Electrical Quantity Surveyor:
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a Electrical Quantity Surveyor
- Multiple and recent project experience working on data centre projects as a Electrical Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying, but this is non-essential for any applicant with on the job experience
To apply for the position of Electrical Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus
£35000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, 15% bonus, pension
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car / car allowance / bonus
City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus