|Job Title:||Employer's Agent|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2017 17:18|
Employer's agent (QS)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 with competitive package
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established consultancy as an Employers Agent.
This cost and property consultant business is independent has a number of exciting new build projects, often working on 4-5 projects at a time. They regularly look to promote and develop internally, and have structures in place to support through APC towards RICS. They are looking for a self-starter who has ambition to learn and develop.
- A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
- Must have experience working on social housing, private housing, education, healthcare or public buildings.
- A valid UK driving licence
- Able to turn your hand to QS work.
- Contract administration
- Be confident and competent, enabling the running of site meetings.
- Be personable and able to communicate with confidence.
- Good soft skills and client facing attributes appropriate for Employers Agent.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and to manage your time effectively, to supervise others when required and to delegate efficiently.
- Have excellent time management skills.
Why is this job great for you?
- The company supports internal development and is ideal for ambitious people
- They have a RICS accredited development scheme and will support you in your APC
- Excellent rates of pay and regular reviews to help you progress and develop your career.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours.If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-schemeServices advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business