Position: Employers Agent
Package: £55,000 - £60,000 DoE + package
Location: North-West (National Travel)
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Employers Agent to join a leading National Contractor. This role will require national travel, whilst primarily being based in the North-West.
Ideally, the successful Employers Agent will come from a client-facing Quantity Surveying background with a reputable main Contractor
JCT contract experience is absolutely vital and the successful Employers Agent will be expected to report to the Client on all applications for payment & invoices etc., prepare/ negotiate & issue final accounts and statements, agree snagging methodology with contractors & manage the completion and handover process and to attend, chair and prepare & issue minutes of site & progress meetings as required by the client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Employers Agent to join an award winning and rapidly growing Construction Company.
Employers Agent Position Overview
- Provide a cost management and contract administration service
- Prepare periodic cost reports
- Report to the client on all applications
- Advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters, as requested by the Client.
- Liaise with project fund monitors, tenant representatives and purchasers' representatives
- Prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements.
- Attend and prepare site and progress meetings as required by the client
- Advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction
Employers Agent Position Requirements
- Previous experience as Client-facing Quantity Surveyor
- Degree educated, or equivalent work experience
- Proven knowledge of contract law, specifically JCT
- A knowledge and understanding of construction principles
- Happy to travel nationwide and have over nights stays
- Computer literate
Employers Agent Position Remuneration
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 DoE
- Car/ car allowance
- Extensive other company benefits
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.