|Job Title:||Employer's Agent|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 09:05|
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependant on experience and if chartered.
Benefits: Bonus incentive, Pension contributions, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme, 28 days holiday, 3-4 days during Christmas period, 1 day off for your birthday, Professional Subscriptions and Promotion Opportunities
This opportunity is working with a well-established and growing consultancy, who are looking to add an Employer's Agent to their team due to increased organic growth.
Job Specification and Requirements
- Experience of project managing and delivering large residential projects principally for Public and Private Sector Clients.
- Section 106 contract experience essential.
- Understanding of construction cost and value.
- Must be able to manage 5 or more projects at a time.
- Ideally chartered or on the way to being chartered.
- Understanding of basic project modelling and financial viability principles.
- Track record of success in repeat business from existing clients and the development of new clients.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at concept stage, stakeholder management, design development through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of procurement approaches.
- Sound knowledge and experience of the construction industry and associated technical matters, including CDM.
- Experience in current/innovative procurement routes including joint venture management, value management and value engineering, particularly in a residential context.
- Good working knowledge of relevant construction contracts, with excellent experience in programme management.
- Experience of fully understanding and managing the financial aspects of a project and keeping the client up to date at all times.
- Ability to travel to projects based across London & the South East.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Strong team player
- Leadership skills in co-ordinating multi-discipline teams
- CDM Principal Designer Duties
- Procurement Strategy
- Client facing
- Programme Management
- Joint Ventures
- Microsoft Office software
If interested in hearing more about this role please email Greg on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chadwell Heath, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Project Quantity Surveyor
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, healthcare
Project Quantity Surveyor
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension