|Job Title:||Engineering Administrator|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 17:18|
Engineering Administrator - West London
£35,000 plus package
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a world renowned business that has secure contracts, a stable and increasing pipeline of work as well as a great track record of internally promoting its team.
Engineering Administrator requirements:
- A Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree or HND;
- Experience working in the Highways sector
- Experience working for, with or around Local Authorities
An Engineering Administrator core competences sought include:
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal at all levels.
- Sound report writing skills.
- Analytical and questioning mind set.
- Problem solving and dispute resolution.
- Flexibility as this position will change in line with contractual and operational requirements.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
- PC Literate and sound knowledge of MS suite i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Good time management and organisational skills to work within deadlines
- Versatile and adaptable with the ability to react to changing business requirements
- Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing a quality service
- Empathetic and professional approach
Remuneration for the right Engineering Administrator include:
- Pension (4% matched)
- Life insurance
- Access to a pool car
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays. 40 hour week.
Apply now for this Engineering Administrator position for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's