|Job Title:||Engineering Assistant|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Harry Holloway-Pratt|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2017 16:36|
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a world renowned business, that has secure contracts, a secure pipeline of work and a great track record of internally promoting its team.
We are currently being retained to secure an Engineering Assistant for this business. To be considered you will have the following:
- A Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree or HND;
- Experience working in the Highways sector
- Experience working for, with or around Local Authorities
Core competences sought include:
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal at all levels.
- Sound report writing skills.
- Analytical and questioning mind set.
- Problem solving and dispute resolution.
- Flexibility as this position will change in line with contractual and operational requirements.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
- PC Literate and sound knowledge of MS suite i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Good time management and organisational skills to work within deadlines
- Versatile and adaptable with the ability to react to changing business requirements
- Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing a quality service
- Empathetic and professional approach
On offer is a salary up to £35,000 per annum, Pension (4% matched), life insurance, access to a pool car, and a fuel card. 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays. 40 hour week.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact me on 0118 952 2240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's