A highly successful Infrastructure and Civil Engineering contractor is currently seeking an Environmental Specialist to join their business. This contractor has 4-5 years' worth of work secured and are a cash rich business.
The works are HS2 and work is based in Banbury
Environmental Specialist Requirements
The main purposes of the Environmental Specialist is to assist the site team in the management of projects from contract award through to completion.
Assist in the successful and timely completion of projects applying the quality, health, safety, environmental, sustainability and Lean procedures of the business, whilst maintaining and improving client relationships and working with the team to achieve financial success of the project.
Main Duties will be similar to / include the following:
- Knowledge of the relevant Environmental permits and consents
- Develop forms, procedures, briefings and training materials for use in the Construction Phase of the project
- Carry out site inspections and audits of our sites, offices and supply chain in support of the Integrated Management System and sustainability objectives
- Assist in the development of a dashboard to collect and communicate periodic environmental data for the management team
- Support business lines and/or local operating units by applying in-depth specialist knowledge to offer practical, state of the art solutions and advice.
Environmental Specialist remuneration
Temp to Permanent ideally: To discuss depending on experience
Location: The works are HS2 and work is based from Banbury
Environmental Specialist Application Process
If you would like more information on the Environmental Specialist position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.