|Job Title:||Estimating Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £120000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 16:20|
Established Residential Developer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator looking to take the next step in their career within a forward thinking Residential Developer. We are looking for an experienced Estimator to step into a newly created role based out of the Head Office in North London.
The role of Estimating Manager:
The role of Estimating Manager is within a growing residential developer who are already involved with some of the largest residential schemes in the city. The role offers the successful candidate the chance to drive the business forward and join an already booming company as they continue to enjoy steady growth within London.
The Estimating Manager will be coming in to manage an existing team of 7 Estimators (ranging from trainee to senior), reporting directly to the Head of Department. The successful Estimating Manager will be a key player when it comes to growing the team.
Desired experience for the Estimating Manager:
- You must be at least a Senior Estimator or Managing Estimator currently
- Prior experience on residential projects over £100m in value is preferred
- It is essential you have experience running a team (5 direct reports minimum)
- You should come from a Main Contractor or Developer background
- It is essential you have experience reporting
- Proven experience dealing with colleagues at board level
- Committed, enthusiastic and driven are all essential character traits
Remuneration for the Estimating Manager
- Salary between £80,000 - £120,000 with flex for the right candidate
- Company car / allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Great scope for progression as the department grows
This is a unique opportunity for a very experienced Estimator to join a company who are genuinely growing places. You will benefit from a family feel culture, great working environment and gain some top tier project experience to add to your portfolio!
If you are the Estimating Manager we're looking for feel free to apply via the job advertisement or send me your CV directly - B.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, fuel card, more
£25000.00 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£58000 - £68000 per annum