|Salary:||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 17:04|
Trainee Estimator - Civil Engineering
Salary: Circa £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
plus car allowance, health care and pension.
25 (+8) days holiday.
An ambitious Estimator is required to join a strong estimating team based in Warrington. The Estimator should be of junior to intermediate level. Reporting to the Estimating Manager and the bid team you wish assist in the preparation of accurate estimates for a range of tenders within the civil engineering industry.
The projects will be of varied values, ranging from £700k to £25m
The Key Requirements:
- Already an Estimator of Junior or Intermediate level with 4+ years' experience within the civil engineering sector.
- Demonstrate ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain within the North West and the commercial sector
- Confidence in assisting and producing tender documents (quotes, drawing registers, bills of quants)
- Experience in using software packages such as Conquest or Candy
- Relevant industry qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
Join a supportive and experienced team of Estimators whom will assist you to further develop your experience and career. Enjoy a varied workload assisting in a range of projects.
The Application Process
To apply for the Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's