|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 10:51|
Battersea | up to £60,000| Contractor
A company who specialise in structural refurbishments and luxury high end residential finishing is looking for a Estimator. Based in south west London the company have residential, heritage, retail and commercial projects all over the City.
With an orderbook continuing to grow and projects from tender, construction all the way to hand over, this company keen to find an Estimator who is ready to hit the ground running on projects valued between £1m-£25m.
- Fitout projects in Harley Street
- Restoration and a basement extension in Convent Garden Market Place
- Working with high end retail brands like Luis Vuitton
- Restoration of The Royal Albert Hall which included specialist decoration finishes, tiling and plaster work
- Major renovation of a gallery at the British Museum
The successful Estimator will have the opportunity to work for a growing company that offer a great company culture and friendly work environment.
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- A construction related degree would be advantageous
- 7 years' experience as an Estimator
- Sub-contractor background
- Presentable and able to communicate clearly
- Experience in pricing for groundworks, basements, concrete frames and structural refurbs is a must
Remunerations for this Estimator position:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's