|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:21|
Hertford | up to £60,000 | Main Contractor
A large main contractor established nearly 100 years ago is looking for an Estimator. Experts in civil engineering and rail, this company are also specialists in commercial, industrial, education and airport projects across the UK.
With an order book circa £900m the company have many projects upcoming, this includes projects based out of their office near to Hertford.
Recent projects include:
- Design and build contract for an industrial facility valued circa £50m
- Design and build contract for a new multi-storey office valued nearly £15m
- Principal contractor improving 5 schools which involved the demolition and new build of sports halls
The successful Estimator will have the opportunity to work as part of a team on projects valued circa £50m all over Hertfordshire.
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- You must have at least 4 years' estimating experience
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Experience with commercial, industrial and education projects is a must
- Presentable and able to communicate clearly
Remuneration for this Estimator position:
- Up to £60,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive package
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.