ESTIMATOR - up to £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
My client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor that undertakes work on nationwide projects.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and driven Estimator to join an established and experienced multi-functional contractor. Their services include waterproofing, strengthening, repair services, expansion joint and bridge bearing replacement.
Our client is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running and take a leading role in ongoing and future projects.
Experience required for this Estimator role:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Estimator.
- Experience working on Civils projects
- Experience of winning projects
- Experience using different softwares
- Experience of working on small to large projects.
Package offered for this Estimator role:
- Up to Offering up to £50,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (Dependent on experience)
- Future opportunity and growth within an ambitious company.
How to apply for this Estimator role:
If you are interest in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Estimator role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
ESTIMATOR - up to £65,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Packa...
Hackney, London, £250 - £350 per day
Estimator East London | £250 - £350 plus package A developer is loo...