|Salary:||£300 - £301 per day|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 19:02|
I am working on behalf of a leading main contractor in the Infrastructure sector who have an immediate requirement for an estimator.
This is an opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their knowledge and experience.
Estimator Key Requirements
- Previous experience working on tenders within the civil sector on on highways projects would be beneficial but not essential
- Have reviewed tender documents assessing scope, identifying risks involved, tender complexity and provide feedback to the business
- Be able to complete accurate take off measurements from drawings and creating bills of quantities.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good understanding of NEC3/NEC4 suite of contracts and subcontracts would be desirable but not essential
Estimator Key Skills
- Numerical skills for calculating and analysis.
- Construction industry trade experience and understanding.
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken, and be able to confidently advise and influence all levels of personnel.
- A good understanding of contract law.
Rate: £300 a day
Location: North West
Contract Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 07941464135 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.