|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 12:48|
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: To discuss on application per day
A top client is seeking an Estimator or a Senior Estimator to start immediately. Our client is a specialist contractor who focuses on highways maintenance and minor civil engineering. The successful candidate needs to have proven Estimating experience and be confident in your abilities. You need to be able to develop good internal relationships and be client facing when required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and subsequent negotiation of Tender submissions for Civil Engineering projects
- Examine incoming tenders and review contract potential Measuring 'Quantity Take-Off' from drawings
- Producing Bills of Quantities Sourcing pre-project information and analysing sub-contractor quotations, agreements enquiries
- Build up tender price from first principles based on the scope of works, plans, specification, programme
- Cost planning Produce tender report in preparation for tender adjudication
- Attend pre post contract interviews, client meetings etc.
Experience / Key Skills Required: Preferably degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
Experienced in varying types of projects including earthworks, groundworks, substructure concrete, paving, roadworks, drainage, sewers.
If you would like more information on the Estimating position, please email your current CV through to; email@example.com with your availability and day rate expectations where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business