|Salary:||£55 - £75 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 15:35|
Senior/Estimator - Civil Engineering
Location: North West - Wigan
Salary: Circa £55,000 - £75,000 (dependent on experience)
plus car allowance, health care and pension.
25 (+8) days holiday.
The client is looking for a self-sufficient Senior Estimator with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role. The experience of pricing structures, earthworks, drainage in a rail environment is desirable. The successful candidate will prepare estimates for the CP6 framework however, Estimator from other construction backgrounds will be considered. Th client is open to considering candidates of Intermediate and Senior levels. Hence the disparity in the range of salaries.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience within Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain within the North West and the commercial sector
- Experience in using estimating software packages such as Conquest or Candy
- Experience of NEC contracts
- Prepare analytical estimates to be used within tender bids and attend meetings, negotiate and record changes
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Prepare and review tender documents
- Assist the Estimating Manager in working with the site commercial team to ensure budgets and programs are reflective of actual delivery experience
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
The Application Process
To apply for the Senior Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's