|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 09:26|
Estimator - Warrington
A Top-Tier UK Main Contractor has a great opportunity for a Estimator to join their team and work on a number of highways projects in the North West of the UK. This is a great opportunity for an Estimator to work in a company for a minimum of 4 months on a freelance basis and take control of multiple projects.
As the Estimator, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Building/Construction
- Estimating experience is a necessity.
- Capable of completing general estimating responsibilities.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Highways experience is needed.
As the successful Estimator you will be looking at between £350-£400 dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Estimator, please submit all CV applications to email@example.com and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's