|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 17:38|
Estimator - Civil Engineering - Greater Manchester
Salary: £45,000 plus package
plus car allowance, health care and pension.
My client is a specialist sub-contractor who are looking to recruit an Estimator to their team.
As the Estimator on the team, you will be working with some of the most respected main contractors across the UK and Clients across a number of different industries including Sewage treatment works, Power Stations, Rail, Civil Contracts, Property Development and Waterway contracts.
The Key Requirements for Estimator:
- Experience within Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain within the North West
- Knowledge of estimating and tendering procedures
- Experience in using estimating software packages such as Conquest or Candy
- Experience of NEC contracts
Job Description of Estimator role:
- Prepare accurate takeoffs, estimating, budgeting, contracting, purchasing and invoicing.
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Prepare and review tender documents
- Assist the Senior Estimator in working with the site commercial team to ensure budgets and programs are reflective of actual delivery experience
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
The Application Process
To apply for the Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's