|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 09:22|
Estimator - Civil Engineering
Location: North West - Wigan
Salary: Circa £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
plus car allowance, health care and pension.
25 (+8) days holiday.
The client is looking for a Junior to Intermediate Estimator. Experience of pricing structures, earthworks, drainage in a rail environment is desirable. However candidates with general Civil experience would be considered. The successful candidate will assist in preparatation estimates for the CP6 framework.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience within Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain within the North West and the commercial sector
- Experience in using estimating software packages such as Conquest or Candy
- Experience of NEC contracts
- Assist in the prepation of analytical estimates to be used within tender bids.
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Upload Bills of Quantities with tender package onto a computer using estimating system
- Liase with the Civil Bid Manager on the big programme and prepare a table of key dates for the estimate
- Collect and file information relating to tender
- Introduce improvements where appropriate to areas of their responsibility.
The Application Process
To apply for the Estimator position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's