|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 08:28|
I am working on behalf of a well-established top regional contractor who is seeking a Project Estimator to work in Oxford on their special projects team.
The company is a top regional contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial.
This client is currently one of the most successful in the region and it is an exceptionally great opportunity to join the business
- Circa 7-8 years' experience and working as a surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Ability to carry out estimating up to £10m
- HNC in Building Studies or higher
- Experienced in preparing and measuring bills of quantities
- Importing BOQ's in to estimating system
- Analysing tender quotation returns
- Producing tender adjudication documentation
- Experienced in leading post tender value engineering
- Producing post tender handover packs for production/commercial teams
- Experienced in using ConQuest estimating system or similar
- Exposure to competitive, negotiated and 2 stage procurement routes
- Confident in dealing directly with customers, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Project experience in design and build and traditional
- Competent with the JCT suite of contracts
- Shown longevity with previous employers
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Salary: Up to £60,000 (Happy to discuss)
Other benefits: Car allowance plus other benefits
Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Junior Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's