|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 16:58|
£45,000 to £60,000 plus package
At Project Resource we have a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator looking to progress their career with a company that continues to grow from strength to strength.
- 3-5 years experience working as an Estimator
- Ability to co-operate with other members of the team
- High ability to assert and assess oneself
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Technical understanding of construction drawings
- Ability to perform in a driven, demanding and deadline orientated environment.
- Expertise / Occupational Qualification / Special Knowledge
- Ability to work systematically and without making any errors;
- Ability to concentrate permanently at a high level;
- Ability to organise and to think in terms of planning;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite;
- Ability to co-operate with other members of the team; and
- High ability to assert and assess oneself.
- Estimate the type and amount of materials necessary to deliver the contract against the agreed specifications;
- estimating the cost of plant and equipment;
- working with a sales and project manager to help predict the timescales of a project, which has a considerable bearing on costs;
- establishing the likely progress and completion rates, including allowances for unforeseen circumstances;
- calculating a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, and presenting a tender price; and
- prepare offer documents.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy LR2464 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £50000 per annum
£40000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, healthcare, pension
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare