|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 10:20|
Estimator | North London | Residential Developer
I have an opening for an Estimator to join a leading residential developer who specialise in constructing innovative landmark developments. This established company have an exceptional reputation within the construction industry and have a solid track record with maintaining and building strong and last lasting relationships with key stakeholders in London.
The successful Estimator will be based out of my clients head office in North London working on a number of fast paced and prestigious high end residential developments. This is a great opportunity to join a company with a fantastic company culture, one that promotes respect and professional and personal growth.
- Carry out an initial review documentation and present an overview of the scheme.
- Mentoring trainees within the team to develop their understanding on risk.
- Take off using onscreen software and check accuracy of measurements to assist junior members of staff.
- Produce cost plans / budgets, using the companies cost planning template.
- Provide construction cost advice at pre-planning stage and help to influence the development of the design.
- Create an environment to drive engagement and high performance within own
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience working as an estimator.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great IT skills, must have an advanced knowledge of excel
- Prior experience working on residential project would be advantageous.
- Be able to thrive within a fast paced environment.
Remuneration for this Estimator position:
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum (deepening on experience).
- Car/Travel allowance.
- Annual Bonus.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com.
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's