|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + company car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Burrows|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 12:38|
Salary: £75,000 per annum DOE
A large house building firm with a footprint across the entirety of the UK are hiring an Estimator due to expansion. With a series of ongoing projects our client is focussed on delivering high quality homes with further projects to pick up throughout the year.
To be responsible for the Estimating function and provide support to the Commercial Team on each scheme through from the initial land viability assessment, the land acquisition and planning process, through to the delivery and completion of the scheme.
- Production of Land Appraisals
- Production of Pre-Commencement cost plans
- Obtaining quotations from subcontractors for use in cost plans and land appraisals
- Liaising with the wider team to produce proposals and cost plans
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Estimator
- Up to date and detailed understanding of the needs of the customer and stakeholders
- Stable history of employment
- Proficient in a computerised estimating package such as Conquest or Causeway.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree, HNC/D preferred
- Full driving licence is required
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found on our website www.project-resource.co.uk. To be eligible for a fee, recommend a friend or colleague for a job or let us know about any vacancy that you're aware of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's