|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 11:41|
I am working on behalf of a specialist steel structure subcontractor who is looking for an experienced estimator to join the team.
This is an opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their knowledge and experience.
Estimator Key Responsibilities
- Analyse tenders and job specifications to ensure all required information for calculating costs is included. Communicate with clients, architects, consultants and/or contracts team for clarification as required.
- Calculate final figures for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, presenting a tender price.
- Compile estimates for projects/tenders as per agreed format.
- Carry out negotiations with sub-contract trades to ensure best cost value.
- Produce accurate tender analysis for joinery/ production elements when required.
- Produce all cost information, sub-contract quotations, labour analysis for handover to the Contracts Manager.
- Monitor costs through the use of computers to improve the accuracy of future pricing.
Estimator Key Skills
- Numerical skills for calculating and analysis.
- Construction industry trade experience and understanding.
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken, and be able to confidently advise and influence all levels of personnel.
- A good understanding of contract law.
- Previous experience working with a steel subcontractor
Salary: Open to negotiation dependent upon experience
Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's