|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 17:06|
Midlands - Demolition
A growing specialist demolition contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join their team.
They are a market leader in the build and civil sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the Midlands from their office in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be the commercial lead on current ongoing demolition projects.
- Proven success as an Estimator within a sub-contractor or main contractor environment.
Analyse tenders and job specifications to ensure all required information for calculating costs is included. Communicate with clients, architects, consultants and/or contracts team for clarification as required.
- Calculate final figures for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, presenting a tender price.
- Compile estimates for projects/tenders as per agreed format.
- Carry out negotiations with sub-contract trades to ensure best cost value.
- Produce accurate tender analysis for joinery/ production elements when required.
- Produce all cost information, sub-contract quotations, labour analysis for handover to the Contracts Manager.
Monitor costs through the use of computers to improve the accuracy of future pricing.
Salary: £50- £60,000
Location: Birmingham with midlands travel
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's