|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 14:12|
Essex | £40,000 plus package
A contractor is looking for an experienced Estimator to work across their Essex new build and fitout projects in the commercial, education, retail and residential sectors.
If you are successful in your application, as Estimator you will become an integral member of an experience and dynamic team across the South of the United Kingdom.
You will be the ideal Estimator for my client if you have experience with new build and fitout projects in the commercial, education, retail and residential sectors.
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience chairing meetings and interviewing subcontractors
- Knowledge of the different elements of tender documents, such as reading and reviewing tender strategy and issuing risk-analysis documents
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ideally have knowledge of Conquest
- Experience within 3D Models (measurement and pricing of data)
- You must have UK experience working as an Estimator for a main contractor
- You must have experience as an Estimator on projects with values exceeding £2m.
- Ideally you will have experience delivering projects within commercial, education and mixed-use sectors
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Estimator position:
- £40,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's