|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 11:00|
North London | up to£65,000 plus package
A refurbishment contractor is looking for an experienced Estimator to work across their projects on listed-building and historic building refurbishments
If you are successful in your application, as Estimator you will become an integral member of a small, experienced and dynamic team, where you will be granted autonomy and responsibility. Working closely with the directors of the company, this will be a great opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of the job role and industry.
You will be the ideal Estimator for my client if you have experience with building-envelope refurbishments.
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the different elements of tender documents, such as reading and reviewing tender strategy and issuing risk-analysis documents
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ideally have knowledge of Conquest
- You must have UK experience working as an Estimator for a main contractor
- You must have experience as an Estimator on refurbishment projects
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Estimator position:
- Up to£65,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's