|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2017 12:59|
Estimator - Penrith - £60,000
Are you an ambitious Estimator looking to gain as many hands-on experiences as possible?
You have the opportunity to join a contractor with a growing presence across. They have huge growth plans over the next few years and are looking to recruit due to an increasing workload. They are seeking a Buyer to join their vibrant team on a permanent basis.
The successful Estimator will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the civil engineering/water/waste water industry.
Why This A Great Job For You?
Get your foot in the door at a rapidly expanding company that has a clear focus on career progression and employee support.
Gain invaluable hands-on experience with unlimited opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you wish to progress.
The Key Requirements
As a Estimator you will:
- At least 5 years' experience Estimating
- Experience within Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of the civil supply chain and commercial sector
- Experience of NEC3 contracts
- Have worked on projects up to £3m
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare analytical estimates to be used within tender bids and attend meetings, negotiate and record changes
- Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and when necessary bring quotations in line with the project specifications
- Prepare and review tender documents
- Assist the Estimating Manager in working with the site commercial team to ensure budgets and programs are reflective of actual delivery experience
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
As the successful Estimator, you will receive:
Up to £45,000 - 60,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications, plus a benefits package including a company car/car allowance.
The client would consider a Senior Estimator*
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Estimator please email your CV to J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk OR call 0161 2411 222 to register your interest.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/freelancers/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £70000 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
East Midlands, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health, bonus
£50000.00 - £70000 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare