|Location:||Worcester, Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 16:03|
Are you an Estimator with minimum 5 years Industry experience
I am working on behalf of a well- established Award Winning Housing Developer who is based in Worcestershire and they require an Estimator to manage tenders for this Region.
This is an opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individuals to join a commercial department in an expanding Region who are looking for the opportunity toto progress in their career and work with a strong team on various Residential projects.
Estimator Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Prepare estimates with the necessary level of detail for all design stages, first principles etc
- Study specifications to assist the operations team in planning procedures for construction
- Review drawings in line with BoQ to check for item omission
- Previous project experience in the Residential or groundworks sector is essential
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken, and be able to confidently advise and influence all levels of personnel
- A good understanding of contract law.
Salary: Open to negotiation dependent upon experience (Please call to discuss) Up to £65,000
Estimator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Estimator position or any other vacancy please call Lydia Kelkin on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.