|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 17:33|
North London | up to£65,000 plus package
A refurbishment contractor is looking for an experienced Estimator to work across their projects on listed-building and historic building refurbishments
If you are successful in your application, as Estimator you will become an integral member of a small, experienced and dynamic team, where you will be granted autonomy and responsibility. Working closely with the directors of the company, this will be a great opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of the job role and industry.
You will be the ideal Estimator for my client if you have experience with building-envelope refurbishments.
Requirements for this Estimator position:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the different elements of tender documents, such as reading and reviewing tender strategy and issuing risk-analysis documents
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ideally have knowledge of Conquest
- You must have UK experience working as an Estimator for a main contractor
- You must have experience as an Estimator on refurbishment projects
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Estimator position:
- Up to£65,000 salary
- Car allowance
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
How to apply for this Estimator position:
If you are interested in this Estimator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.