Estimator - Landscaping / Minor Civils - Midlands
|Job Title:||Estimator - Landscaping / Minor Civils - Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dave Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2017 16:58|
Estimator - West Midlands - Landscaping and minor civils
Our client are a specialist contractor who focus their work around the minor civil engineering, landscaping (hard and soft) and surfacing.
They are looking to recruit someone to undertake the role of Estimator. They are happy to consider a fully-fledged Estimator or someone who understands the role and wishes take a different step potentially from Project or Contracts Management.
· Preparing cost budgets and estimates for new contracts
· Prepare well written proposals for the client
· Manage stakeholder relationships
· Work with the project team to offer innovative solutions on projects
· Keep detailed records of estimation documents, terms of business
· Develop new business opportunities
· Conduct site visits and obtain measurements / photos to build costs from first principles
· Interpret drawings and carry out take offs
· Use of an in-house estimating package (training given)
· Have a background working in minor civil engineering, landscaping and/or surfacing
· Worked as an Estimator or be willing to move into an Estimating role from the industry
· IT Proficient
· Be able to carry out the duties detailed above
· £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary
· Company car
· Company phone
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 712 6600
We will contact you within 3 working days should your CV be of interest for this role, please note we may contact you regarding other positions also suitable.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's