Estimator - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Estimator - Liverpool|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2017 10:24|
Estimator - Liverpool - Leading Main Contractor
A leading contractor has an urgent requirement for an experienced Estimator to join their pre-construction team, focusing on producing traditional and two-stage tenders across a range of sectors including commercial, mixed use, PRS, and public sector schemes. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading contractor that has a fresh team and approach to developing work throughout the region.
As the successful Estimator you will be expected to lead, manage cost plans, and deliver competitive bids on projects ranging in value from £5M up to £50M with proven experience on Education (EFA/BSF), and commercial / PRS sectors.
As the ideal Estimator you should have the following;
- Over 5 years' experience within a leading main contractor
- Over 3 years' experience working closely with the BID team within a leading contractor
- Ideal sector experience should include Education, Commercial, and Mixed-Use
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge on NEC, JCT, PFI and framework agreements
- Strong cost planning experience highly advantageous
- In depth knowledge of local market and supply chain necessary
- Full UK driving License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Estimator you will receive the following;
£45,000 - £55,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) depending on experience
- Top class contractor with exceptional organic growth
- Excellent range of projects
- Excellent remuneration
- Long term prospects and strong investments
- Exceptional employee retention
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Estimator please submit all CV Applications to Karl Mehta - firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0161 2411 222.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's