Estimator - up to £55,000 plus package - Leading contractor
|Job Title:||Estimator - up to £55,000 plus package - Leading contractor|
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 10:50|
Estimator - £40,000 - £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance - York
A key client of ours has reached out with an exciting opportunity to join their industry leading team based out of their York offices.
Our client recently placed in the top 50 companies to work for and is on the lookout for an Estimator to work out of their York offices, overseeing the York and Yorkshire region. The client currently provides a range of services across New Build Housing, Refurbishment and Maintenance Projects.
- Voted into top 50 companies to work for
- 3 National Offices
- Multi-disciplinary business
- Currently employs over 600 staff members
- National Tier-1 Contractors
Job Title: Estimator
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + package
- Group Personal Pension
- Profit related pay
- Employee share scheme
- Opportunities for further training, development and progression
Sector: New Build/Refurbishment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling multiple refurbishment and new build projects up to £5m, traditional and Design & Build tenders, utilising specialist estimating software packages. Having the ability and experience to work independently to produce accurate and competitive tenders
- Appraising tender documents, preparing sub-contract and material enquiries
- Producing bills of quantities
- Risk and value management
- Preparation of budgets, estimates and cost plans
- Internal Tender adjudications and external client presentations.
- Have a good understanding of current CDM 2015 Health and Safety requirements, modern methods of construction and contractual awareness.
The successful candidate must have high attention to detail, provide an innovative and proactive approach to problem solving whilst being able to plan effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy then please apply via this advert.