A national multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to grow their formidable Expert Advisory team by adding an Architect with Expert Witness experience to their team. The practice with whom we are working is a fantastic business with a long history stretching back over 70 years. Over that time this practice has built an expectational for staff and client happiness. This practice put staff at the forefront of what they do. For the successful candidate, this means being part of an industry leading team that has an excellent working environment. The culture, package, prospects and training all reflect what I have mentioned above.
This practice would suit those who are looking to take a step away from a purely profit-driven model that results in staff and client unhappiness. If you are a chartered Architect with an excellent track record and an interest in law or Dispute Resolution, then this could be a unique opportunity to take a new and exciting step in your career.
The ideal Quantum Claims Consultant should have:
- Varied construction experiences, i.e. Have been involved in the Design for a range of building types.
- Knowledge of Dispute Resolution and related organisations such as SCL.
- Minimum 10-15 years construction industry experience in Architecture and Design.
- Minimum of 5 years of Dispute/Expert experience.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Analytical/Critical mind.
- Expert Report writing experience.
- Sound understanding of the Construction process both legal and practical.
- Commitment to high standards
- Business development skill (Preferable)
Salary: Highly dependent on experience (£90K to £125K)
Package: Healthcare, Pension, Gym Membership etc.
Location: London/ South East
This is a permanent position candidate who wish to be considered for this role on a freelance basis need not apply.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance, and we will contact you within three working days if your application has been successful.