Expert Quantum Claims Consultant
|Job Title:||Expert Quantum Claims Consultant|
|Salary:||£95000 - £125000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare etc|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 12:48|
Quantum Expert Witness
A growing Expert services Consultancy in London is looking for a Quantum Expert to help them expand their presence in the Dispute market. This is an exciting business with an impressive track record for growth over the past ten years. In those ten years, this practice has expanded from being a small two man band operation to a multinational business with offices in varied locations from Paris to Dubai. This consultancy has the financial backing, the experience and the ambition to go on to become a force within the Disputes industry not just nationally but internationally. For the successful candidate this I an opportunity to joining a flourishing business with an industry leading reputation for quality.
This client is based centrally in London with an experienced team of Consultant to learn from and be supported by. Alongside this, it will be a challenging environment where those around you will reviewing your work to ensure that quality is kept to the highest standard. In summary, this is an opportunity to join a business that is expanding while keeping the core culture of maintaining and improving some of the highest standards in the industry.
The ideal Quantum Claims Consultant should have:
- Varied construction experience.
- Knowledge of all major forms of contracts including FIDIC, NEC, JCT and IchemE etc.
- Minimum 10-15 years construction industry Commercial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quantum Dispute Resolution experience.
- Good interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standard construction industry contract forms and appreciation of risk allocation.
- Analytical/Critical mind.
- Expert Report writing experience.
- Commitment to high standards
Salary: Highly dependent on experience (£90K to £125K)
Package: Healthcare, Pension etc.
Location: London/South East
This is a permanent position candidate who wish to be considered for this role on a freelance basis need not apply.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to Harrison Bilner in the first instance, and we will contact you within three working days if your application has been successful.5