Facade Section Engineer
|Job Title:||Facade Section Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 10:20|
Façade Section Engineer
Role: Permanent Façade Section Engineer
Location: North West
Consultant: James Fox
I need a Façade Section Engineer to join a leading national main contractor in Manchester. The role will include managing a team of up to 4 Site Engineers, running daily meetings and doing Health & Safety inspections.
The successful Façade Section Engineer must have experience on Major Infrastructure Projects. You must have relevant certificates, and be able to commit to a permanent position in the North West.
The successful Façade Section Engineer will receive:
- Basic salary to be negotiated.
- Package incl. car / allowance + healthcare + pension
- Access to a prestigious and lucrative project
- The opportunity to work with some of the best construction professionals in the North West
The successful Façade Section Engineer will:
- Façade Experience
- Health & Safety conscious
- Have relevant Engineering degree.
- Be able to work North West long-term
If you are interested in the Façade Section Engineer position then please get your application to James at Project Resource, via email@example.com or calling 0161 2411222.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's