Title: Facades Package Manager
Package: Circa £45,000 + Package (negotiable)
Consultant: Adam Wright
NEW VACANCY - OF HIGH PRIORITY
A Large Regional contractor based in Manchester have an opportunity for an experienced Facades Package Manager to deliver multiple projects and schemes they have in the pipeline.
The company offers a great opportunity for a Facades Manager who is either; highly experienced within the delivery of packages on large flagship schemes
The successful Project Manager will be reporting directly into a Project Director.
Types of projects that will be delivered:
- Commercial Offices (medium - high rise)
- Residential apartments (medium - high rise)
- Student Accommodation
Facades Package Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge on supervision of brickwork, curtain walling and window packages essential
- Must have building envelop experience
- Monitor and inspect subcontractor operations to identify risk and opportunity along with maintaining safe systems of work.
- Skills and experience of the façade construction processes with excellent knowledge of the installation process.
- Agree contractors lead programme and short-term programmes.
- Responsible for day to day facade construction on site and reporting into the project manager
- Managing and coordinating Facade Trades Contractor.
- Producing short-term program of works and coordinates the works with Brickworks and scaffolding.
- Review the Facade works RAMS.
- Meet and record progress meetings with all façade contractors
- Previous experience managing sub-contractors on a Construction Site.
- Works closely with each project's Façade Package Manager and their assistants
- Ensures that façade sub-contractors & their packages are procured correctly, and their scope of works is clear.
Facades Package Manager Package:
- Basic Salary: £42,000 - £46,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Project Management position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Electrical Project Engineer
Tower Hamlets, London, £280 - £320 per day
Electrical Project Engineer Rail Contract - Canary Wharf £280 - £32...
Electrical Project Engineer
West London, London, £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension
Electrical Project Engineer West London Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 p...
Clerk of Works
Bromley, Kent, £45000 - £50000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Clerk of Works Clerk of Works | Consultancy | South East London A C...