|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2017 17:47|
Facilities Manager (£45,000 - £65,000) - South London
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Facilities Manager with a surveying background to work in South London.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They cover various sectors including; healthcare, libraries Education and Local Authority.
The successful candidate will have experience ideally in facilities management with a surveying background. Working within the Public Sector you will be responsible for various contracts up to £500k - £3m.
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- Ensuring contact compliance.
- Establishing clear governance procedures (internal / external).
- Identifying variations and scope creep.
- Putting together and supporting information and data to demonstrate contractual and financial entitlement.
- bench marking and marking testing
- KPIs (process review and management / monitoring)
- development and management and risk registers
- supply chain management including management claims
- growth of business
- client and key supplier interfacing
Facilities Manager Remuneration
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: South London
Other benefits: car allowance generous pension, 25 days holiday
Facilities Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Facilities Manager position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's