|Job Title:||Finishing Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 09:23|
Finishing Manager for Top-tier Contractor - Manchester
Client and Opportunity
Our client is a Top 10 UK Construction Contractor with projects ranging across sectors from Commercial, to Mixed Use & High Rise. They are seeking a Finishing Manager in the Manchester area to due to their growing portfolio of work.
This role is a great opportunity for ambitious Finishing Managers who are looking for an opportunity that offers leadership and longer term career progression. Typical project values surpass £25m - experience on projects of these values is finishing position is essential.
- Professional qualifications are desirable
- Detailed knowledge of building regulations
- Experience of a similar role within a main contractor environment is essential
- Previous use of electric finishing / snagging software is a must
- Confident of building rapports within relevant colleagues
- Ability to manage sections of work with minimal support from Project Managers
- Understanding and implementation of quality processes and procedures
- Ability to monitor and approve compliance
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid is essential
The successful Finishing Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of between £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + car allowance + pension + Healthcare
If you are interested in the role of Finishing Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salford, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East Midlands, England
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum